June 24, 2019
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar Panola Spicy Sweet Jalapeno Peppers
- Panola Meat Seasoning
- Texas Toast
- Panola Sweet and Spicy Pickles
- Panola Jalapeno Mustard
- Panola Gourmet Pepper Sauce
- Make 4 thin hamburger patties. In the middle of two of the patties, place shredded cheese and 4 Panola Spicy Sweet Jalapeno Peppers.
- Place remaining 2 patties on top of these. Season both sides of the burger with Panola Meat Seasoning.
- Grill 5 minutes per side.
- Take off grill and toast 2 pieces of Texas toast on the grill and assemble burger with Panola Sweet and Spicy Pickles, Panola Jalapeno Mustard and a dash of Panola Gourmet Pepper Sauce. Enjoy!!!