Spicy Sweet Jalapeño Brie Crescent Rolls
June 05, 2019
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 round (8 oz.) Brie cheese
- 3 tbsp. Panola Spicy Sweet Jalapeno Peppers, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pear, unpeeled, sliced
- 1 apple, unpeeled, sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; separate dough crosswise into 2 sections. Press dough to form 2 squares, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Place 1 dough square on cookie sheet. Cut cheese horizontally into 2 equal layers. Place bottom half of cheese on center of dough on cookie sheet. Spread Panola Spicy Sweet Jalapeno Peppers over cheese. Top with remaining cheese half. Lay other dough square over the cheese. Bring the bottom dough up around sides, pressing and pinching dough.
- Brush dough with beaten egg.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes before serving. To serve, place warm pastry-wrapped cheese on platter. Arrange fruit around cheese.