Peppercorn Cream Sauce
June 24, 2019
- 10 cups chicken or beef stock
- 2 cups burgundy wine
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 tablespoon Panola Gourmet Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns, coarsely crushed
- ½ tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream, warmed
- Salt to taste
- Bring the stock to a boil and reduce to one cup.
- In a separate saucepan, combine wine, brandy, Panola Gourmet, green onions, and peppercorns and bring to a boil.
- Reduce this sauce by half and then add to the reduced stock.
- Continue to boil until the mixture measures about 1 cup.
- To complete this sauce, add the rosemary, cream, and salt.
- Cook over medium to low heat until sauce thickens.