Panola Spicy Sweet Jalapeno Hummus
June 24, 2019
- 2 cups of leftover Black-eyed Peas, drained (or 2 cans of chickpeas, cannellini beans, or whatever you have)
- Panola Pepper Spicy Sweet Jalapeno Hummus
- 3-4 tbs. chopped Panola Spicy Sweet Jalapeno Peppers (or to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbs. lemon juice
- ½ cup Panola Pecan Oil, use your judgement on this, more or less depending on the consistency you want the hummus to be.
- 5-6 dashes of Panola Clearly Hot Sauce
- 3 tbs. fresh parsley
- 1 tbs. oregano, if you have fresh use less
- Salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Pinch of red pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor except the Pecan oil. Start the blender and gradually add the oil. If it seems too thick, add more oil.
- Serve with pita chips or blue corn chips.