Panola Greek Pasta Salad
June 24, 2019
- 16 oz. angel hair pasta
- 6 oz. can black olives, chopped
- 6 oz. green olives, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Panola Clearly Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup Panola Pecan Oil
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp. Cavendars Greek seasoning
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Let cool.
- Chop the olives and green onions and set aside.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, Greek seasoning, lemon juice, Panola Clearly Hot Sauce, and Panola Pecan Oil.
- Once your pasta is cooked and cooled, add the chopped veggies and dressing. Mix well and serve.