Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
June 24, 2019
- 12 Jumbo shrimp
- 12 slices of bacon
- 1 container of Panola Blackened Fish Seasoning
- 12 Panola Spicy Sweet Jalapeno Peppers
- Wash and peel the shrimp. Dry with a paper towel. Lightly dust the Panola Blackened Fish Seasoning over the shrimp.
- Place a Panola Spicy Sweet Jalapeno Pepper on each shrimp and then wrap each shrimp with a slice of bacon.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side and take off the grill. You can leave longer for crispier bacon.
- Serve with a side of Panola Chipotle Honey Mustard or Habanero Mustard for that extra Panola kick.