“It’s Good” – Michelada
June 24, 2019
- Margarita salt or kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 12-oz. bottle light Mexican beer
- Panola Worcestershire sauce
- Panola Cajun Hot Sauce
- Half a lime, cut into wedges
- Dip rims of two tall chilled glasses in a saucer of lime juice, shake off excess, then dip moistened rims in a saucer of salt.
- Fill each glass halfway with ice and add a few dashes of Panola Worcestershire and Panola Cajun Hot Sauce to each glass.
- Fill with beer and garnish with lime wedges, if you like.