Grilled Chicken Breast & Chicken Kabobs
June 24, 2019
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 10-12 Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 3 Tbs of Olive Oil
- Panola Pepper Worcestershire Powder Seasoning
- Panola Pepper Cajun Poultry Seasoning
- Panola Pepper BBQ Sauce
- Place chicken in a bowl and drizzle with Olive Oil. Mix to ensure all chicken is thinly coated in olive oil.
- Season the chicken to taste with Panola Pepper Worcestershire Seasoning and Panola Pepper Cajun Poultry Seasoning.
- Rub the seasoning into the chicken to ensure even distribution and better flavoring.
- Let the meat sit in the marinade for 15-20 minutes in your refrigerator before grilling.
- Make sure, if using wooden skewers, that you soak them in water for at least an hour before using.
- Skewer the chicken breast tenderloins. The chicken breasts can go directly on the grill, or you can cut them into cubes and skewer them as well.
- Grill them to perfection and serve with Panola Pepper BBQ Sauce.
- ***Make your dinner complete by trying a couple of our side item recipes Marinated Vegetable Skewers or Stuffed Grilled Tomatoes!