- 1 box Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Bourbon (I used Marker’s Mark for testing purposes)
- 1/3 cup Panola Pecan Oil
- 2 teaspoons Panola Cajun Hot Sauce
- 30 Rolo Chewy Caramel in Milk Chocolate candies
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 teaspoon Cajun Hot Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease mini muffin pan or line with papers.
- Blend the first 5 ingredients.
- Fill the cups about 3/4 the way full.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes, keeping in mind baking times vary with each oven.
- While brownies are baking, melt the Rolo’s in a double-boiler or microwave.
- Add 2 tbs. of bourbon, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1 tsp. Cajun Hot Sauce. Continue stirring.
After the brownies are baked, remove from the tin and cool. While the brownies are still warm, drizzle the chocolate caramel sauce over the top.