Buffalo Chicken Dip
June 23, 2019
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup PANOLA Cajun Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese or blue cheese
- 2 cup chopped chicken or 2 large cans of chicken
- Parmesan cheese
- Loaf of French bread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cream cheese into baking dish. Stir until smooth.
- Mix salad dressing, Panola Cajun hot sauce, and cheese. Stir in chicken.
- Pour dressing chicken mixture over cream cheese.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated.
- Slice up bread and serve.